Information Collection and Use General
- Stone Legends collects personal information when you register as a member with Stone Legends or you submit a request via the Contact Us page.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, address, zip code, occupation, and industry. Once you register with Stone Legends and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Stone Legends collects information about your transactions with us.
- Stone Legends automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Stone Legends cookie information, and the page you request.
- Stone Legends uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Stone Legends does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Stone Legends under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Stone Legends communicate with you about offers from Stone Legends and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Stone Legends is acquired by or merged with another company.
You can edit your Stone Legends Member Information at any time.
- Visit your Member Home page to access your personal information.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Stone Legends service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Stone Legends Newsletter, that are considered part of your Stone Legends account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Stone Legends Membership by contacting the webmaster.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please submit a request on the Contact Us page.